Rebecca L. Owen
Practicing only in Maricopa County
Rebecca L. Owen entered law school after a seven-and-a-half year tour of duty with the United States Air Force, where she was stationed in Texas, New Mexico, Turkey, England and California. She attended the Community College of the Air Force, receiving an associates degree in applied science in Dental Assisting in 1990, followed by a B.S. in Business from the University of Maryland in 1993. Ms. Owen received her J.D. in 1996 from the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pa.
Ms. Owen is admitted to practice law in Arizona and is a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association and the State Bar of Arizona. She is a judge pro tem.
Ms. Owen focuses her practice on family law matters, including divorce, military divorce, paternity, custody and domestic relations. She was awarded the VLP Volunteer of the Month for November 2008 and was awarded the VLP Top 50 Attorneys for the State of Arizona 2008/2009. Ms. Owen is also a member of Military Legal Assistance Committee.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1996
- Community College of the Air Force
- Major: Dental Assisting
- University of Maryland
- B.S. - 1993
- Major: Business
- United States Air Force
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- Military Legal Assistance Committee (Former)
- Family Law
- Military Divorce
- Domestic Relations
- VLP Volunteer of the Month for November 2008
- VLP Top 50 Attorneys for the State of Arizona