Phoenix Family Law Attorney
Arizona Divorce Mediation Child Custody Lawyer
Since 1997, Rebecca L. Owen has been representing clients in various family law matters. Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, is an accessible firm that provides support and legal advice to clients facing family law issues. We care about our clients and want to help them through the most difficult times in their lives.
Cost-Effective, Practical Solutions in Arizona
The law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, provides legal advice and representation in the following areas of law:
- Family law — Going through a divorce can be a difficult process. Issues such as child support, custody, alimony/spousal maintenance and property and debt division relating to a divorce come into play. We can also help with long distance divorces.
- Military divorce and Arizona resident divorce overseas — Getting divorced in the military can be difficult, especially when out of state. Our divorce attorney is a former member of the military and understands the different problems and complications that come with being a member of the armed forces or being a military spouse and going through a divorce.
- Child support — Making sure you receive adequate compensation to care for the children is important. We work with the child support guidelines to assure that the child support is fair for both mother and father.
- Child custody — Determining who gets custody of the children and parenting time and visitation concerns are often the most difficult issues a couple face when they decide to file for divorce. Our lawyer will fight for your rights as the child’s father or the child’s mother.
- Relocation — Our firm represents custodial and noncustodial parents when the custodial parent wishes to move more than 100 miles away or out of state. Child relocation often requires changes to child custody and visitation agreements.
- Paternity — We handle the establishment of paternity and the accompanying legal issues of child support and visitation.
- Interstate child custody and child support — We work through the UCCJEA and the UIFSA to obtain and enforce fair support and custody arrangements.
- Modification cases — When a significant change in circumstances requires a modification of the divorce decree, we can help.
- Mediation — Mediating a divorce is a more informal, potentially less costly process in which you and your spouse work with a mediator to resolve divorce issues.
Our firm can also help you if you are not an Arizona resident but still need help with a family law issue arising within our state lines.