Phoenix Divorce & Family Law Lawyer
Arizona Mediation Lawyer
Having a family should be a time for loving, caring and growth. Unfortunately, things can become difficult. As years pass and people grow apart, divorces occur and other family concerns can arise. These issues become tougher as more things are added, such as children, a house, cars, and debts — so many things to worry about. At the Phoenix, Arizona, law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, we will get you through these difficult times.
Phoenix Divorce and Family Law Attorney
When a client hires our Phoenix family law attorney, he or she gets an aggressive advocate who will fight to protect that client’s rights. We will explain the entire divorce process and the various things that need to be settled. Among the items we will discuss are:
- Child custody — Who will make decisions for the children?
- Child support — How much support is to be paid to the custodial parent?
- Alimony/spousal maintenance — Is a person entitled to receive support? Factors such as the ability to support oneself, having to take care of young children, helping put the other party through school or a marriage of long duration could mean the client is entitled to receive spousal support.
- Property division and debt division — The law requires all property, assets, and debts accumulated from the date of marriage to the date of service to be divided equitably.
- Military divorce — Whether you are currently deployed and need a long distance divorce or stationed in state, we can help.
- Father’s rights
- Mother’s rights
Solving Family Problems in Arizona
Often, divorce matters are settled through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation. Our Phoenix family law attorney will draft settlement letters and assist clients in the mediation process. If the parties are unable to come to terms, we are experienced and capable in representing clients in a divorce trial. If you feel trial is the only way to go, we will aggressively pursue your interests in the courtroom.
Protect Your Rights
We are ready to fight for your rights during this challenging time. If you are struggling with a family law issue, Contact our Phoenix family law attorney or call 602-635-2765 to schedule an appointment.