Phoenix Father’s Rights Lawyer

Arizona Child Support Custody Dispute Attorney

If you need an Arizona attorney in your corner regarding your rights as a father, Rebecca L. Owen can help. At the law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, we have been helping fathers resolve family law issues, such as paternity, child custody and support payment concerns since 1997.

Fathers’ rights need to be upheld, especially in important issues such as a child support dispute or child custody dispute. Contact our law firm by e-mail or call 602-635-2765 for an initial consultation. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have.

Paternity Representation in the Phoenix Area

At the law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, you will have a knowledgeable Phoenix fathers’ rights lawyer aggressively fighting to protect your interests. Whether you need to challenge a paternity test or establish that you are the father of a child, we can help.

Simply signing a birth certificate or an acknowledgement at the hospital does not create parental rights for a father. If a child is born outside of wedlock, paternity must be established. In Arizona, the husband of the mother is presumed to be the father of a child she has.

Adoption in Arizona

A father’s consent is not required for a child to be put up for adoption in Arizona if the father was not married to the mother at the time of birth and paternity has not yet been established. It is important to have a Phoenix fathers’ rights attorney by your side in order protect the best interest of your children while keeping your best interests in mind as well.

We can represent you in all your family law concerns, including child custody and child support payments. Men’s divorce is a serious concern and it is important to have an experienced family law lawyer to answer your questions and fight for you in the courtroom.

Contact an Arizona Child Support Custody Dispute Lawyer

Contact our Phoenix law firm if you have questions on any fathers’ rights issues, including child support or child custody problems.

Get Help Today