Arizona Spousal Support Lawyer
Phoenix Divorce Alimony Maintenance Attorney
There is no one size fits all when it comes to spousal support and alimony matters in Phoenix and throughout Arizona. Our state does not have one mandated rule that applies. It is important that your attorney have a solid understanding of spousal support and alimony issues and that she knows how to develop a strong case on your behalf and has the experience to present your needs effectively to the other side or in court.
At the law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, our attorney has worked on behalf of both men and women to obtain spousal support or to fight for fair alimony outcomes. With more than 13 years’ experience exclusively in family law Rebecca L. Owen has the knowledge, the assertiveness and the ability to serve as a strong advocate for your rights. Please contact her today to learn how she can assist you.
How Is Spousal Support Determined?
Spousal support (maintenance) can be temporary or it can be permanent. There are many factors that go into determining spousal support. Questions that any spousal support settlement must review and that a family law judge considers include:
- How many years have you been married?
- What is the income of each of the spouses?
- Has one of you been a home parent?
- Has one of you stayed home to care for a disabled child?
- What are the ages of the children?
- Who has custody of the children?
- What is the work history of both spouses?
- What is the ability of both spouses to work?
- Did one spouse put the other through college?
We Offer Affordable, Plain-Spoken Legal Help
We can help you arrive at a fair spousal support (alimony) agreement. Get the process started today by calling us or sending us a message.