Why should you consider mediation for your divorce?
- It can be less costly than a traditional divorce.
- You can avoid court and have more control over the outcome of your divorce.
- It can be a lot faster than traditional divorce.
- It can be easier on your children because both parties are willing to compromise and come to an agreement.
- It can increase the likelihood of you getting along with the spouse you are divorcing after you are divorced.
At Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, we exclusively practice family law. We are committed to protecting your rights while doing our best to foster a solution that is realistic and affordable, and that works for you.
What Is Divorce Mediation?
Divorce mediation means that a neutral party works with divorcing couples to resolve child custody matters, property division and other divorce matters with the goal of achieving solutions that are workable, fair and balanced and that both parties can agree on.
The goal in mediated divorce is to resolve your differences, rather than to fight about them.
Divorce lawyer Rebecca L. Owen regularly volunteers as an alternative dispute resolution judge downtown to perform family law mediation, and is also a licensed mediator. She has considerable experience in serving as a mediator in legal matters. What clients sometimes tell her after their mediation is over and their divorce is finalized is “This was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.”
Answers To Your Mediation And Divorce Questions Now
If you have questions about mediation and think that it may be a path that you want to take for your divorce, please call our law firm at 602-635-2765 or toll-free at 877-463-0922 or contact us by email to speak with our attorney.