Professional. Experienced. Affordable.

Photo of Rebecca L. Owen and former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

When Modifying A Support Or Custody Order Is Necessary, Our Firm Is Ready

While a good divorce decree anticipates most eventualities that could occur with relation to spousal support, child custody, parenting time and visitation, and child support, even the best lawyer cannot predict the future. That is why the law allows for divorce modifications.

What happens when something in your life or in the life of your former spouse significantly changes? What happens when new information comes to light that was not available during the divorce? For times like these, you need a lawyer to pursue a post-divorce modification.

At the law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, we assist clients seeking to modify their divorces. Generally, for a post-divorce modification to occur, there must have been a significant change in the life circumstances of one or the other of the former spouses.

Returning to court is not an easy process, and it can re-open old and painful wounds. Attorney Rebecca L. Owen can support you through this troubling process. You have the right to seek a modification, and we can help you through the process.

Divorce Decree Enforcement

A former spouse may return to court to seek enforcement of a divorce decree for reasons that include: the primary parent is not letting the other parent exercise their parenting time rights or the former spouse is not paying child support.

Please note that if you are in the process of a divorce, including military divorce, if you do not ask for spousal support at the time of your divorce, you waive your right to it in the future.

Call For Knowledgeable, Trustworthy Guidance

For more information on divorce modification, contact us by sending us a message or calling at 602-635-2765 or toll-free at 877-463-0922. We provide initial consultations to our clients at our Phoenix office. Contact us today to get help right away.