Supporting And Guiding Phoenix Families Through Divorce And Other Family Law Matters
Having a family should be a time for love, care and growth. Unfortunately, things can become difficult. As the years pass and people grow apart, divorces occur and other family concerns can arise. These issues become tougher as more things are added, such as children, a house, cars and debts — so many things to worry about. At the law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, we will get you through these difficult times.
If you are dealing with divorce or another family law concern in the Phoenix, Arizona, area, please contact our law office at 602-635-2765 or toll-free at 877-463-0922. You may also email our law firm to schedule your consultation.
Providing Families With Support Across A Range Of Legal Matters
When a client hires our skilled family law attorney, he or she gets an aggressive advocate who will fight to protect their rights. We will explain the entire divorce process and the various things that need to be settled. Among the items we will discuss are:
- Child custody — Who will make decisions for the children?
- Child support — How much support is to be paid to the custodial parent?
- Alimony/spousal maintenance — Is a person entitled to receive support? Factors such as the ability to support oneself, having to take care of young children, helping put the other party through school or a marriage of long duration could mean the client is entitled to receive spousal support.
- Property and debt division — The law requires all property, assets and debts accumulated from the date of marriage to the date of service to be divided equitably.
- Military divorce — Whether you are currently deployed and need a long-distance divorce or stationed in state, we can help.
- Fathers’ rights — Including establishing paternity and resolving paternity disputes in order to establish and enforce necessary child support orders and seek parenting time and visitation with a child or children.
- Mothers’ rights — Is you owed financial support from your child or children’s father? We can help you establish paternity in order to seek enforcement of a child support order.
Solving Family Problems In Arizona
Often, divorce matters are settled through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation. Our Phoenix family law attorney will draft settlement letters and assist clients in the mediation process. If the parties are unable to come to terms, we are experienced and capable in representing clients in a divorce trial. If you feel trial is the only way to go, we will aggressively pursue your interests in the courtroom.
Protect Your Rights. Contact Us.
We are ready to fight for your rights during this challenging time. If you are struggling with a family law issue, contact our Phoenix law office using our online contact form or by calling 602-635-2765 (toll-free at 877-463-0922) to schedule an initial consultation.