Get To Know Our Arizona Family Law Firm
For over 23 years, Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, has been representing clients in various family law matters in the Phoenix area as well as throughout Maricopa County. We are a small, accessible firm that provides support and competent, cost-effective legal advice. We care about our clients and want to help them through one of the most difficult times in their lives.
If you are in the midst of a divorce or experiencing another family law problem, please contact us to schedule your consultation.
We Are There For Our Clients
While our lawyer, Rebecca L. Owen, is not a trained counselor or psychologist, she does provide emotional support for our firm’s clients by being there for them. When a client needs legal counsel, we can usually see them in our office within one day. Additionally, we return all calls within one business day of receiving them. If a client needs to arrange for a special time to come into our office, we are flexible and willing to help in that regard.
The law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC, provides legal advice in the following areas:
- Family law — Going through a divorce can be a difficult process. Issues such as child support, custody, alimony/spousal maintenance, and property division come into play.
- Military divorce — Getting divorced in the military can be difficult. Our divorce attorney is a former member of the military, and understands the different problems and complications that come with being a member of the armed forces and going through a divorce.
- Child support — Making sure you receive adequate compensation to take care of children is important. We work to assure that the child support is fair for both the mother and the father.
- Child custody — Determining who gets custody of the children is often the most difficult issue a couple faces when they decide to file for divorce. Our attorney will fight for our client’s rights as a parent.
- Relocation — Our firm represents custodial and noncustodial parents in child relocation matters when the custodial parent wishes to move more than 100 miles away or out of state. Child relocation often requires changes to child custody and visitation agreements.
- Paternity — We can handle the establishment of paternity and the accompanying legal issues of child support and visitation.
How Can We Help You?
Please contact our office if you have questions concerning a divorce, child support, paternity or child custody legal matter in Arizona. We are available by phone at 602-635-2765 and 877-463-0922, or you can email us. We usually return calls within one business day and are conveniently located near Central Avenue on Bethany Home Road next to the Phoenix Baptist Church. We take Visa and Mastercard and accept payments through Zelle.