Phoenix, Arizona Family Law Attorney
For over thirteen years Rebecca L. Owen has been representing clients in various family law matters. We are a small, accessible firm that provides support and competent, cost-effective legal advice. We care about our clients and want to help them through one of the most difficult times in their lives.
If you are in the midst of a divorce or experiencing another family law problem, please contact us to schedule your consultation.
We Are There For Our Clients
While our lawyer is not a trained counselor or psychologist, we provide emotional support for our clients by being there for them. When a client needs legal counsel, we can usually see them in our office within one day. Additionally, we return all calls within one business day of receiving them. If a client needs to arrange for a special time to come into our office, we are flexible and willing to help in that regard.
The law office of Rebecca L. Owen, PLLC provides legal advice in the following areas:
- Family Law – Going through a divorce can be a difficult process. Issues such as child support, custody, alimony/spousal maintenance and property division come into play.
- Military divorce – Getting divorced in the military can be difficult. Our divorce attorney is a former member of the military and understands the different problems and complications that come with being a member of the armed forces and going through a divorce.
- Child support – Making sure you receive adequate compensation to take care of children is important. We work to assure that the child support is fair for both Mother and Father.
- Child custody – Determining who gets custody of the children is often the most difficult issue a couple faces when they decide to file for divorce. Our attorney will fight for our client’s rights as a parent.
- Relocation – Our firm represents custodial and non-custodial parents in child relocation matters when the custodial parent wishes to move more than 100 miles away or out of state. Child relocation often requires changes to child custody and visitation agreements.
- Paternity – We can handle the establishment of paternity and the accompanying legal issues of child support and visitation.
We also do UCCJEA cases, Modification cases, and Division of Property in a Divorce Action.
How can we help you?
Please contact our office if you have a divorce, child support, paternity or child custody legal question. We are available by phone at 602-635-2765, or you can e-mail us. We usually return calls within one business day and are conveniently located near Central Avenue on Bethany Home Road next to the Phoenix Baptist Church. We take Visa and MasterCard.